Insta-Stories

Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Night(s) of Fun

To get my mind of him i had to do something (to get out or get busy) to feel occupied.
Despite the fact that he does still hover around, having fun with my gfs are a good way of actually eliminating his undying presence. (Sometimes, it still went futile, but hey, i did have fun.)
Well, i can't help it. It's just been a few days since, no, it's a week already! Damn.

Well, on Wednesday i went for Ladies' Night with Naq.
We club hopped around Zirca, Rebel and Arena.
Naq has doubts about Arena but hey! She's a convert after that night!

Well, i promised fun. So i must deliver! :)

It was really fun because i kind of tested my self, and the fun analysis doesn't require random guys.
In fact, i was rather indifferent if guys come and dance up. Hey, been there done that...
So i know the best way to ignore them ;) Actually, it doesn't take much.
I find myself rather more magnet to the ladies on the dance floor, who are as much as i am wanting to have fun the best way possible.

That night, we were joined by 4 batches of ladies who find us rather unique and intriguing.
Hmm it must be the dancing :)
I can't wait till the next wednesday as we visit Arena again.
The All Stars are still rocking the house down and really, it's great.
The music, the steps and the songs!
It's wow, and so wow that Naq is taken! :)
Supposedly she need to reach home by 2am, she ended up reaching later than that.
Over at Arena, i met Heidi, the new singer, who looks like Janet Jackson, just slimmer.
Janice introduced her and we were dancing together, and goodness know why they poked my butt and wonder in amazement.
Flattering, but my face burns. Duh!
Haha, they're hot and they're checking and appreciating out my butt.
That's gotta count for something :) Hee

Here are the pictures of the night:

Naq+Jean1stWed

Arena beats Zirca and Rebel hands down.
I bet Naq enjoyed Rebel though.. Haha
There she danced up with this "cute" guy, and the "cute" guy has a company and he's itching to dance me up.
Well, i don't like that for now and honestly, i didn't like his look, so i ended up turning to the next girl behind me! Haha, and she was hot! :) And of course they got the clue.
Naq told them i'm not interested in guys, or something. Hahaha!

Alright, i'm not lesbo-ing k, i just find it rather fulfilling when we ladies dance together on the dance floor. And make the guys suffer just cos they can just look and not touch. Don't you think that's fun? Well, i do! :) Back to my old tricks, honestly, i'm loving it.

We went back and forth from Zirca to Arena, to finish up our drink coupons and then we settled at Arena actually. Naq gone crazy with the cutest guys she can find, and hey! it's my job for the night to hook her up..
Well, nothing much really, all she want is to take pictures with them. Haha!

So anyway, almost closing to the time we had to go.
There's this nigga fella, who looks like T.I., who came up to me ask me to dance, then pulled at my hand to motion his intention.
So i pulled back and i said i needed to go to the ladies.
He let go and apparently he waited...
cos when we came out again, he ran towards me and asked again. Poor guy. Haha!
He's really not the "once bitten twice shy" person. Hmmm

So goodbye nigga fella. Besides, i dun think i'd even feel comfy dancing with you. Perhaps if you'd have been Janice or Heidi. LOL

And that night, i drunk dialed.
Woke him up apparently, but he didn't seem to mind.
I don't know what he was thinking about me calling and stuff.
And i don't know what i was thinking and stuff, calling him. My guard was down.
I found out some news from him and honestly, it made me wonder why the hell was i still not guy-interested.
But he said that it was nothing.
Oh what the hell.
But despite that, i felt that i was calm, despite having known so.
And i realize that it's just a calm before a rain.

Because the next day i woke up, i felt like fuck.
Haha. Crazy and mad, i know.
I replied whatever he text me after our midnight convo, and i guess i spoke my mind.
So i asked him of his motive and if he badly want me to get over him, vice versa.
The playground is not going to be easy but hey, if it helps, why not.
But he refused and he did give good points as to why.
So i was relief that he didn't want it badly.
But for some reason, i smiled after i realized we spoke for 50+ mins on the phone.
Rare occasion.

I woke up late and i took my time. Didn't go to school Thursday (yesterday), which is horrid really! Damn.
Haha. At night i met up with Jasvin, to have sisha cos today i will be going off to my rest house in Malaysia.
It'll be a good experience. I promise pictures! :)
There should be a lot to do there - fishing, picking fruits, riding, hiking and stuff!
A good way to spend the weekends and who knows how many more days! :)

Here are the pictures i took with Jasvin over at Nasrin's:

Jasvin+Jean - Sisha Night - Thurs

I guess due to the smoke of the sisha, i felt damn damn damn sleepy and too headache.
I was fighting it all the way till i cannot stand it, we wen't home.
Thank goodness Jasvin's bf fetched her after that.

While sisha-ing however, he messaged me.
He asked me eventually if we can meet before i leave town.
I was reluctant and he was enthusiastic about it.
He persisted and so i gave in.
In a way, i guess the seeminly better convo we had for the week, made me accept seeing him.
So we met, i waited for him at Wanna B's.
That's a new food joint to chill out in. Good music, and good service.
The menu shows enough delights to tell myself to visit the place again.

Meeting him yesterday, i realize that i must till keep away.
That i'm not ready to really face him and pretend to want to be friends, no matter how our convo went earlier in the day.
I still take personal some things, and i know that things he says still seem to itch me up.

Like which type of girl he will settle down since after us.
"Going back to my roots" - ST


It got me thinking, that even though i think that yea maybe his people are the best fit for him, I just cant fight the urge to just not accept that.
We spent years building our dreams - a family and a marriage like no other. And more..
So i guess being the girl, i find it rather harder to release the personal note of being attacked?
I don't know if you know what i meant but then again, maybe you do.
Hmmm...

So closing to his stop, he told me to take care and he planted a kiss on my head, and then silence altogether after that.

It was heartbreaking, in a non hurtful way.
The emotional analysis done in the meetup is actually a realization.
I have to know that being good friends with him is still definitely not something good for now, but it is possible.
Maybe in due time, maybe months/years, it will come.
So let's see how things go... meanwhile, i guess hi-bye is enough.
Or even better, keeping away from him to the maximum. (can't do it altogether because i'll still see him in class for psych... =.=)

Friday:
Heading to malaysia via ktm express.
Should reach the rest house in 5 hours.

Alright people, i've to get ready.
Leaving at 4pm! Ciaos! See ya the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment