Insta-Stories

Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Whatever

So much for doing an RJ on "what would you do if you dont have INTERNET ACCESS on a weekday"

it's as if it has happened or like im being punked and whatever nonsensical stuff i can really think about.
i can stand not doing RJ in the day, knowing that today's Module Facilitator is reasonable enough to accept my would-be reason for not doing today's RJ.

but the agitation gets irritating when i am in the rush to check something, chat with someone (regarding the event tomorrow) and basically just talk to the peeps online.
it gets more irritating because the event needs me to do emcee-ing.
this is really going to go so 'unprepared' or what you call, semi-impromptu.
i have to always put into mind what Gareth said about emcee-ing.
FIRST IMPRESSION COUNTS.

it fascinate me though how i get to be chosen by the Salsa Team to do for them this event.
i so totally know that this is going to a good/rude awakening or say, eye opening, for emceeing.

three fears
1. i talk nonsense
2. i get thrown eggs by audience
and the worst...
3. i dont attraction attention enough!

the salsa team will kill me. okayy whatever it is,
note to self : DO YOUR BEST

Let me recount today...
Came to school late on purpose. Went to the coffeeshop to meet ABC with a guess, Meerza, and of course, Jan - the all thim V.I.P guest in ABC.
today is Yihao's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

my gift was a little bit retarded but i hope he likes it.
it was so coincidental that Vanessa did something like mine too.
But of course, it was more especial and romantic for her BF =))
we had chocolate 'emicakes' cake. superb...
anyway, it was a little bit retarded in school too.

jan rick mascarina brought me Absolute vodka Pear in a tuperware water bottle.
it was really HARD but at the same time it make my senses go sensitive.
my throat was burning cold. it was exhilirating!
so i drank most of the gulps during class and breaks.
up till Shen knew what it was. he request for me to give him the majority.
he drank it instead, and apparently dragging that 1.75/3 amount of vodka made him a bit retarded. lol

after school he reported what happened in class.
imagine he was making fun of me being a little tipsy all and he himself scolded the teacher "chee bye" just because she dont let him go for some rugby meeting. she eventually let him go, if not, id be waiting like one mad woman for him just now.

it was a real experience drinking during school hours.
i swear i did it not to do anything like toughening up or some sort.
i just wanted to try it. im leaving my teenhood in like 1 year and xx days.
okay, well today was a little bit more fun than usual.
but i bet tomorrow will be much much more! =))

Shen was saying that i can do it, just show my ass or whatever.
then when i said okay, id wear micro skirt and show off. hahaha, he ask me to wear LONG skirt, or denim. haha
majority of my denims are in the laundry! haha
whatever...

oh and before i forget the worst of the day.
i was so tensed for a few long minutes.
I LOST MY WALLET.
i only realize it after some time in the late afternoon, when i was walking to causeway to meet ABC.
so i went to my classroom and RPC and thank GOD that it was reported by someone.
I LOST THE WALLET AT BUS 169 IN THE MORNING.

bless that person who returned it, untampered.
my mum-permitted-platinum mastercard is in there!!! id just die.
Shen was really sweet today... gave me moral support. hahaha
Uggh he's always sweet. He's like too good to be true...
I dont know if i deserve someone so sweet.
I hope he's for real though... i have to stick and find out right?
then again, the problem is that, what if i happen to really develop real fondness of him? but then we seem as if we're not working out, or so he decided to dump me for whatever reasons guys can surprisingly come up with, how then?
im so going to get crushed again.
somehow i dont know if i should dive in deeper.
it's safer to be on the guard ALWAYS.
but being on the safe side means that i have to let go of the nice things that GOD has given me.

then again, when the time come..
1. i end up really liking him
2. he dumps me
*whichever comes faster, then and there i have to be spontaneous right? whatever it be, i did have fun and been treated really nice by someone i am attracted to.

okay. i have to run now.
UT tomorrow!
ima hve to post this tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment