Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2007

major much


MAJOR NEWS TO ALL.

MY MUM IS CURRENTLY IN THE DELIVERY SUITE!

means that she's going to be delivering! yayness! a baby brother!
anyway, im with my sister now. she didnt want to go home.
she's all hyped up about our brother on the way that she was sooo insistent that she stays.
today, i turned down two invites to nightlife.
sadness but my family needs me now - MORE.

okay. to the sisters who are so coming down tomorrow, please dont go nuts seeing my brother k. give him peace! haha
well, whatever the case, thank you for giving these family-like support.
like awww....

anyway, before coming down here - KKH women tower - i was with my rugger.
yey, haha i got a new term for him.
he went to pasir ris today, met me at whitesands and yeah had an ice cream with him.
plus, we talked quite a lot.
and guess what? we just realize that we only got to hook up last thurday - national day - and yet it was as if we already knew each other since GOD knows when.
it is really very surprising.

but yesterday, that rugger has a mood.
i was sooo tensed yesterday as to why he was pissed with me.
in the end, it was settled. i realise that he want 2 knw wher his woman is..he dnt like 2 c me randomly sumwher...
when my eyes saw, "my woman", my eyes narrowed. surprising.
then he was saying that i was in school too late already. and that he was worried that id reach home too late.
i was like "sorry, i didnt think it would matter. i guess i underestimated your concern"
then he called me straight away. gosh.

this ways of communications just keeps making us closer and closer.
what if i really fell for him? id be damned! i think??? ugghh im still staying off the deep.
=)) i love to stay in the shallow too long. oh well, i still need to know him more...

okay. my sister is bugging me to do her blog.
see ya ard soon.

AND YAY, IM GOING TO BE THE ELDEST SISTER AGAIN!!!
=))

No comments:

Post a Comment