Insta-Stories

Pages

Monday, June 25, 2007

DIFFERENCE B/W MALE AND FEMALE BRAIN.

so i havent been updating about my own of-the-late-doings.
okays...

reyna's life recently: SICKLY

poor me really. i missed two (or is it three days) of school last week.
not really sure.
then im trying to cope with my (new found) disinterest on my school's curriculum durations!
i feel that im not having enough quality time for myself.
plus! i have to work on weekends to support me further on my huge expenditure.
my vacation crippled my finance. so i have to at least work 2-3 weekends to cover em.
i need motivation - it's like sooo tiring for me.
plus! there is no way i can confess to my mum that my money is gone!!!

but luckily, my allowance had reached his life cycle! yay
AND THEN ANOTHER HAIS...
it's all gonna be gone =)
for a very good reason. hehe

now.
feature time.

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE FEMALE AND THE MALE BRAIN??



THE MALE BRAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment