Insta-Stories

Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2007

poem

F-E-A-T-U-R-E


There’s is a fire within us…

That only needs a touch to bring forth flame.

Passion ignites when I hear you whisper my name.

My body shivers…

Oh… Not from cold…

But from sweet anticipation of desire that never seems to grow old

I lay my head upon your chest...

Kiss your skin softly

I breathe in the many scents of you

It intoxicates me like wine…

Making my senses whole

Or maybe it is the way of your hands…

Making me melt…

Yet every nerve is tingling with the need of you.

My heart starts pounding from pleasure

As your fingers run over my treasures

Gently sliding the key in as you begin to turn

Gently stroking my body oh my GOD is all I could whisper…

Our passion increases…

Our souls ignited…

You lower down and kiss me passionately

And I know I am in heaven

For I saw the flames burning in your eyes…

No comments:

Post a Comment