Insta-Stories

Pages

Monday, June 25, 2007

dreams

everything a blur whenever there are dreams that are unwanted to me.
many things are such irritants when i cannot comprehend them and im ended confused.
i need more of it in reality to let me see reason.
im a good dream interpretor if need be, but sometimes i cannot accept it as they are if they happen to me.

as i awake after each dream.
i realize that i dont really want to comprehend them.
sometimes, a part of me cant see reason as to why i am made like i am.
i can see and understand things without any consultations.
when something comes to question, i dont know how i get my knowledge about my knowledge.
i hope that i can get those questions answered sometimes.
i dont know why.

dreams are just a dimension away from reality.
remember that.


No comments:

Post a Comment