Insta-Stories

Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

love its

retardation days of karaoke sessions is really fun.
voice nice or not, it dont matter really... i cant be bothered!
i just love the sessions! loves

like seriously the tv series that i have been watching lately.
and i soo in love with the characters... arrgh. so wow.
a new fren, a fellow flip also watches this. gosh.
im like happy that i got to know a real filipino.
the one who is proud of her heritage like me...

school was retarded as usual.
i really dont know what to say to my faci... if i talk lil he gives me a B, if i dont he still gives me B. How?
but it dont matter lah. i still say that i can do with a B for this year.
i seriously screwed up my Week 3.
I got D fer Sci and I got C for cognitive processes.
:D
cos i left both halfway.
one cos i was sick and the other cos i was freaking bored. :P

okay, anways, i wana go.

oh and yes, he deadma me! tst. haiz. so much fer trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment