Insta-Stories

Pages

Monday, April 23, 2007

today

gosh i tell you. i almost died of boredom at home!
i tried to sleep but i couldnt.
and yes, i have attended to my family issue already.
went well... i think im catching the fu again. arrrggh!
can fatigue just leave me be!? seriously, i cant seem to get my health in the right place.

okay, i did the vba module just now in the late afternoon.
and i tell you, i really cannot cope with it. i dont understand a shit i was doing.
okay, i can do many other things but i cant make it move thru a certain distance and i cant make the button bounce back to the middle of the form! haha.
and guess what, our faci dont teach, so i have to like go to the net and learn thru some of the free tutorials. but it dont help!
so i have to call on my year 2 friend to help me do this vba shit.
i really dont need to flunk a module. arrgh!

more wonderful thing, i have other legal stuff to be done this wed and thurs.
so imagine missing hours of my sch time. okay, anyways, the procedings wont be long.
i hope so...
but the good thing is that, it secures my future =))
so a few hrs missed wont be so bad if i look at it from a bigger perspective.

tmr, i have to choose my CCA! shit lah. i havent really though about it this whole day.
i was too preoccupied with things.
anyways, i want to try something more 'out there' and something in sports.
i hope i will get seduce by the right interest grps!
so AGORA, anticipate my arrival. i promise i will do my best in choosing! :D

im going off now!!! i stink really. wanna bathe already.
love love.

**meeting kiki, devi and dom tmr. i hope this three can get along!
they practically dont know each other lah! lol


p.s. as always,











elements of fears the resides in me,
the core of evil that kept daunting me..
leave my innocent heart and never try come,
cos im not afraid to force you out.
but then again as i walked, i see the one who showed me grace.
i see the one who gave me what's his,
who shared with me things, even his family.
now it's all but just memories, we wont relive it just as we wont permit.
but pls dear angel, drive this memories away.
i cant but just try to let it be...

No comments:

Post a Comment