Insta-Stories

Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

a part of me

my heart is in an icebox where the demon of my fears daunt me and haunt everything there is left within my innocent soul.
it would just keep doing so until i am too deep in and become such an emo shit!
i cant stand it! i cant stand it! i dont like being emo.
shit shit shit! i cant believe im feeling it again. well, it isn't consuming. not really.
but i just cant understand how i can even still feel like this because there are so many other factor to make me stop feeling the way i do now. A LOT.
and yet, im losing grip again! i cant let this happen. i just cant.
people, i still think that it ain't fair that im the only one feeling this way.
even if he is, i cant stop thinking that he dont. cos i really wont know if he do or not!
nvm. my demons need to be eradicated. that the only solution.
of which the only real problem is when am i able to eradicate it when i cant event think of any valid solutions.
shit.
okay, ciaoz.



lovelove.









i am what i am, i cant stop whatever there is.
i will be what i will be, i wont stop this journey.
to love and to be loved is a wish i want come true,
to be cold and numb is something i want out.
-me. jean...

No comments:

Post a Comment