Insta-Stories

Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2007

arrrrgghhh

the things that i cant stop in life is overly the most irritating shit that can happen to me over and over again.
tell you people, i hate nags... esp those who cant hear out other people's explanations.
why the hell keep nagging when the person has something to say and they just cant try to hear them out.. what's the point if all they do is to just keep you down and always pulls things from the past as if they have not done those things themselves. it's like as if they never made those mistakes themselves, no matter small or big mistakes. i really hate it when i cant do anything but to just shut up cos that is expected of me... i really just have to escape from this. i shut my ears on it and i will keep doing that always. if worst comes to worst i can assure them that they will hear of their own mistakes via catching them make those mistakes that they blame upon me.

anyway, to hell it all the naggings i got today... well, the day's the last day of the weekends. so at least as school starts i can start my school life till the rest of the week. as much retarded as it sounds, school relieves me off certain things that i really hate. school life is like my escape from all the stupidity of life. like really...
it aches to the point that i always thought that being alone without any contact to the outside world might be the best.
like getting myself a place in this island where i can get my piece of mind. where there are no one who can make me feel so down and really angry.

i just want my sweet escape....

No comments:

Post a Comment