Insta-Stories

Pages

Monday, April 23, 2007

eeeeeee

i have posted some words over at my affliated blog. do go to my links sections and click on AFFILIATED BLOG.
there are some words of wisdom there that i would like you all to read.

Anyways, im still awake. i wont be going to school later. i have some family issue that needs attending to and i regret having the need to miss my class =(
i dont know why but somehow, i miss school already, call me lame or crazy but yes it's true!
i cant wait for tuesday... hmms ooha. i will be having the cognitive process and problem solving module. arrgh. i hope this week we research on something much interesting compared to last week's Australian football.

Later, there will be some student lifestye fiesta whereby we have to sign up for our desired cca.
i think im going to have to do so on tuesday. no choice right? family issues?
okay, so i have somehow decided to just try for Drama and Netball. then again, one of the student leaders at the Orientation programme has asked me to go on to become a Student Ambassador. haha. me? student ambassador? lol. but i am considering you noe...
hmms. but if the cca stuff limits only to two, as what i have heard, then i will just go for drama and netball. but if girls have to go for nafa test to get into sports grps, then i will go for the SA.
:) simple what. :O


anyways, a friend has confided in me his confusion abt the rship of his.
a part of me agrees with him but a part of me tells me to tell him to try again.
i really dont like being in this situation whereby the person knows what is the best for him but
he still needs reassurance and so he or she asks me for my opinion.
but i hope them all the best for now...
=0













the way of loving is controlled by the mind...
who would give you love is not.
so pls heart, try to just accept the next best person who wants to enter my life.
** ito talaga ang kailangan kong gawin para umalis na ako sa pagmamahal na hindi napala totoo.. lo siento **

No comments:

Post a Comment