Insta-Stories

Pages

Monday, April 23, 2007

brain and the heart

The things that bother everyone else do not lie in terms of how life is meant to be but more to us having led it the wrong way. There are many other factors that make us in the rut we are sometimes stuck in. Those of which are the realities how much we let others into our life so much as they dictate even most intimate things like our feelings and how we have to approach things. We can never really predict the way things work, how fate establish itself to our life and how important others may become to us.
There are many of us, even myself, who let small emotional rut to rule their life and affect them so easily. I was in the same situation such as I have stated but so far I have not encountered another moment in which I let myself too deep into someone anymore as I was before with a particular person who was once always around, hovering in and out of my life, either to bring me so much happiness and much love or to just plainly disappoint and hurt me so much.
After that particular incident, I admit I was never the same again. I call it withdrawal from future pain or should I say it is a delay from future hurt? No matter what I know that I am still safe for now. I do not lay down my pride for anyone else anymore, apart from those who have really loved me so much such as my family and my old-time friends. With girls who have encountered such emotional damage from the one person that they have truly loved, please, I stress that you should never ever blame it to the love that you both shared. Things are meant to end when it is suppose to and love does not hurt. Feelings don’t hurt anyone unless you lose control of it. We are the masters of our emotions and we are much stronger using our mind despite having to be too practical.
You see feelings are not practical. Our feelings instruct us to do things that even though we know are wrong, we still carry them out. Let’s take for example Anger. It is never a good thing but why can’t we eradicate it? Also, let us compare the heart and the brain. Which one is bigger? The brain is it not? But why is it that if the heart itself cease working, the body dies. Also, why is it that when the brain has ceased functioning we are still alive? Really now, isn’t it all too confusing which one is really the most important?
So then I conclude this entry just by saying that the heart and the mind works in pair.
So when you are using too much of your heart, you are being a brain-dead. But when you are using too much of your head, you are just killing yourself. Makes sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment