Insta-Stories

Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2007

icebox

then there are memories, this is crazy. things aint like the ways i use to know...
this time im ready to love again, so pls send me one special someone to comfort my bare heart and to make me believe that giving love is not something that is alien to me...
i have been in the path of memories which never fail to push emotions from the direction that im taking now.
no matter left or right, there are things which reminds me of how we used to be.
but i have to break free rom that. i have to even if it means i have to force myself.
then now, im certain that im ready to give my heart out to whoever will be able to melt my frozen heart.
my heart have been in that icebox and im wishing that someone take it out of there and fill it with warmth that i am really looking for.
if someone comes along, i'll be happy, if none, i'll just have to make sure that my heart will be preserve yet till someone do comes along.
i know there are people who wants to give me their all, but i refuse because i couldnt see that they are worth it.
well, i didnt say it was easy and i didnt say that im giving my heart away just like that.
no no no. it's more than that. and only the bravest, most galant knight will be able to rescue me.
lets just say that my heart is imprisoned in an icebox guarded by dragons and other shields, and only someone who really know my worth, who sees thru me will be able to defeat the dragons and shields that guards my heart.
so then who will be brave enough... who will take the risk... who would even try to enter my realm...
once again, tho im ready to love again, that does not mean my heart will be just there for anyone's taking.
if someone unworthy tries, i will just push myself deep within that icebox rather than be hurt again upon my second try...








i have no intentions to leave and i have no objections when u left,
but i have the intention to object that there is no more love left.
te quero mi querer...

No comments:

Post a Comment