Insta-Stories

Pages

Friday, April 20, 2007

MY WEEK

WOW.

The first week of school life has just come to past this afternoon.

This whole week was really hectic for me that i really just cant find the right mood to update my blog.

So far, my new school life in Republic is really a new concept. Instead of the normal module that every other polys touches on, RP goes by the problem based learning.

Everyday, we are given a problem based on the respective subject/module that we are to do that particular day.

And guess what? It makes my life full of PROBLEMS.

Gosh. IMAGINE, 5 DAYS A WEEK, ONE DAY ONE PROBLEM TO SOLVE.

then u times it by three years! IM FULL OF PROBLEMS!

But so far, i havent screw up any presentations this week.

Also, this 5 days are graded and are commented on latest 3 days after the module.

and so far my best score is A. =)) my worst is B.

I AIM TO KEEP IT THIS WAY ALL THRU.

my A was from the INTRO TO COMMUNICATION module.

it is a module whereby we have to make something out of recycled materials.

then we have to list out instructions to let our clients assemble it themselves=))

yeaps. i have five different modules actually.

1. MATHS & COMMUNICATIONS - computer progamming stuff. arrgh!cant it THIS right!

2. COGNITIVE PROCESSES & PROBLEM SOLVING

- more on researching to prove and find out more about the problem statement

3. BASIC SCIENCES 1 - all things about science lah. this week prob was about blood transfusions!

4. INTRO TO COMMUNICATIONS - ABOUT COMMUNICATIONS!

5. ENTERPRISE - about life after poly. yeps.



THIS WEEKEND, i wanna rest... THEN more problems next week. haiz.



OKAY. I HAVE GREAT NEWS! I HAVE A BABY BRO!!!!!!







:))

** anw, the guys at RP are not bad lah. the thing is, i havent seen the one who makes my head turn. lol. kiki oso says so... (she's my fren) hmms, we were bitching abt some ppl during lunch. lol. naughty us... :P anw, i have seen so far 2 hunks. but then 1 of them is a brain dead. really a DUMB BLOND. havent really seen the other guy after two days! shux! hahha. then again, some guys who i just find quite cute, ARE ATTACHED! haha. one fren was like telling me, ohs, he's my friend's boyfriend. i was like, shit! hahaha.

okay okay, im going now. im damn tired!! arrghh. till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment