Insta-Stories

Pages

Thursday, February 22, 2007

dilemmas

and the dilemma of liking the person continues...
i just want to make myself free of dilemmas.
i had just freed myself off the dilemma of being with my 'beloved' ex bf...
and now, dilemma has found me yet again...
this time is not whether i want to leave or stay with the person....
but it's whether i want to develope my feelings for a person.
i know i know... like who the hell am i kidding...
i cannot force myself to stop feeling for somebody.
even to at least pause the feelings...
just because i dont want to lose him...

i dont even know exactly if he also feels the same way as i do.
im taking a friends-first approach. and im going along his pace.
im taking his momentum... but as im seeing it, this will all lead to the same thing....
he isnt hard to like... i have to really admit that. haha.
but then i have to get rid of my other FISHES i have so far stuck in my net.
now that's another dilemma.. as ive notice.... life really is full of dilemmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment