Insta-Stories

Pages

Thursday, February 22, 2007

nothing

im not working today.
really bored. im waiting for time to pass by fast.
i may be meeting IM tonight. go vivo and then take my watch from him.
i left my Guess? watch by accident at my work place.
good thing my manager was still there and then so i told him to hand it over to edica.
i dont know why edica. (he's fyzah's mr eye candy... wahaha...)
maybe cos he has done me and fyzah a great favour.. right right fyzah!?
hahaha. ok. anyways, i told edica to hand my watch over to IM.
then later i be meeting him... yep yep...
nothing much to do at home really. im fucking having my monthly cramps!! arrgghh!!
damn pain lah... :(

no attica tonight. no mood. no hope of entry for hajar.
so yeahs... see when i have the full mood to club. like so bored already...

No comments:

Post a Comment