Insta-Stories

Pages

Sunday, February 25, 2007

never play a player





Friendster IconsFriendster IconsFriendster IconsFriendster IconsFriendster IconsFriendster Icons
nice right??
haha... i got this at some random website...
and i really like it... see it at my profile ppl.
also, i have edited my profile. i find the layout really cool.
credits to lizzie.. the layout author of my profile =)
haha. so go go go go!!
CLICK HERE

about my days lately...
wells, everything have been going fine until something come to surface.
something come to surface in the midst of my complacency.
and i am ashame to admit that i let my complacency get me fooled.
i didnt think of the possibilities that whatever that is clean upfront may not be so when you check it thoroughly.
there are many things that i fool myself about.
there are things also that i have learn in the game that i have played so far.
i really cannot get fooled so much as get myself drowned in a pit of complacency.
yes, complacency is the enemy of mine these days.
ARRGHH..
it is sooo sickening to really make myself accept it...
i cannot CANNOT cannot let myself be buried in that habit anymore!!
NEVER ever.
wells, the game of life is really hard to handle.
but i am happy that i can play this game with much ease and comfort.
yes, even though at times i hurt myself emotionally, i still have enough will to keep myself going all the time...
when i said getting fooled, i didnt mean literally that im getting fooled.
well, the other party thinks that i am...
but tooo bad....
maybe this advise that i will give is something that all you people should keep in mind...

NEVER PLAY A PLAYER
(this is what i learn, so this will be what i teach)

No comments:

Post a Comment