Insta-Stories

Pages

Friday, December 15, 2006

my entry

wells, im stuck home today. i had planned to go out with my fren as ive said in my previous entry...
it didnt happen... yeahs... you know if i'd plan to meet with dude, it will so just happen. gosh.. cant fate just be nicer to other guys. ahha.. hmms...

too bad lah... but i appreciate that he actually volunteered to go with me. haha.. shall not go into that. but anyways, i didnt get to go out with him because my mum just had to go to work today when she told me that she had taken a day off the night before. goodness. and to think that i could finally look around vivo for a good shop to do my spree this week! haha. but damn it just had to be cancelled. so i told him if he dont mind, he could accompany me instead, this sunday.

anyways, ive nothing else to do now tho.. just lazing around at home.. waiting for my mum to be home. haiz.
im still contemplating to go out with my sister though... hmms... nevermind, i think i'll stick to tomorrow. YUP =) sorree my dear ana.

No comments:

Post a Comment