Insta-Stories

Pages

Friday, December 15, 2006

3rd entry for 15th

yawnns this is my 3rd posting for this date.

im damn bored today. gosh... and my mum just have to come back. spoil my mood with her nagging -.-
she and i really cant get along man... my close ones know that. haiz haiz. just want to move out. dont know when id successfully carry out that plan but hey, it isnt that bad with her. she can be sucha walking atm sometimes.

but yeahs... she's not soo reasonable.. she can be so understanding but in all fact she still dont get me.
and wells, i wont deny i give her sucha challenge. cos i honestly am not a child who just take whatever she says. so yeahs, i argue back to whatever i see suit. haiz..

well well... cant do much without my pillar(it has crumbled i guess) though. just got to be under her roof till everything pulls thru.
i love her but she and i really have vast difference in our views.
so that's kinda too bad for me... haiz.
just have to keep reminding myself of her sacrifices for me. one day, i'll repay whatever i got from her.
she's a good lady but haiz... we just clash... haiz. dude oso know's that.

now im starting to dread going on our family trip. who knows we both will have a huge war. goshh...
-more to say but lazy to type! gtg.
muahz

No comments:

Post a Comment