Insta-Stories

Pages

Friday, December 15, 2006

im tired

wells, i just got back from work and im really very very tired. haha.
i almost fall asleep just now when i lay down for awhile to charge my handphone. then i remembered that
i already switched on the computer. so damn... i just had to get up and use it for a while. hmms. anyways, im soo hoping for my pay tomorrow but sadly... it wont be out till the evening. i just so hope that my mum really took a day off tmr. i wanna have a time on my own. haha.. wells, not really alone, but with a company that i hope wont be a bad news. haha..

also, to make matters half worst, i wont be able to take my sister out tmr. cos i wont be able to take her out without my pay... haha. i shall have to postpone it to the next day. sadly, my mum wouldn't be able to come with us. i was thinking of treating my mum and my sister to pizza hut or carls jr. i dont know.. just somewhere! haha

wells, im going to try to sleep early tonight. i want to go out energised tomorrow. actually, i dont know why i asked him of all people. haha. wells, yeahs... i dont know. wells, it's nothing personal so yeahs i said to myself why not. haha. anyways, i'll let you all know about it aft the window shopping. haha. hmms, i hope that id at least get my pay at night, if im still at vivo. haha. wanna get that red dress i saw at NICHI fashion city. haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment