Insta-Stories

Pages

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Pictures after work! haha

here are some pics after work! haha.

Bal, Cousin Azmi, Daniel.
My colleagues. haha. We were slacking after work.
And due to this Daniel and I almost miss the NEL train to Outram Park! haha. Bal and Azmi had to go and 'lepak'
with the others so they didnt get to go back with me. hmph! taiks!

Me and Bal. haha. taken when we were like rushing off to the mrt. haha.

Haha. like i said we were slacking after work. haah. nothing much to do cos i cant sit and smoke with them when i dont smoke. haha. so i got my cousin to sit with me. haha. wells, this is taken at the children's playground at the level 2 of vivo. haha.

Wells, this is taken at East Coast Park. After work, we joined Azmi and Bal for a drink or two. haha. as in me,cousin bir and cico.. hmms, Azmi got drunk.. haha. i had to bring him back to my home. haha. but he vomitted a lot. ewww...

Haha. US goofing ard.. as usual, at the children's playground, slacking after work! haha..
wells that's all for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment