Insta-Stories

Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Weekend Stories?

Good midnight peeps!
Had a tiring but awesome weekend that just passed, and I'm still feeling very much lethargic due to it.
For the past two weeks I've not been sleeping before 11pm, as to what I desired so that I'm always up and about at work, rather than become a dead man walking.

Anyway, I don't wish to share the past weeks of my owl lifestyle lately. It's nothing much to come to think about it. I just cannot avoid coming home late from work, especially at the amount of work that I do at the moment. I'm just dying to hand over my marketing job functions ASAP so I need not worry about those.

Okay let's cover the past weekend.

Saturday, 1st Oct 2011, marked that special day for our youth group coordinators, Jasmine and Neil. They've been a source of inspiration to me regarding the existence of the real unconditional love. And the exact meaning of honouring each other, following through the faithfulness they have to God. They are simple beautiful.
They tie the knot in the morning of the mentioned date and everything just went spectacular. The wedding mass followed a small brunch for those who attended the wedding mass. There are many of us who were invited for the wedding lunch banquet at Grand Park Hotel at City Hall. I was their wedding emcee, paired with Ranson as we co-host the wedding event of the year for our ministry.





This is the first ever wedding that I hosted, and I'm glad having gotten this experience. This year, I hosted a Chinese New Year party for about 30-40 attendees, a feast day that saw thousands of parishioners, a first-year birthday party and now my first wedding event! It was fun :)

So far, I'm thankful that I was guided well by God in how I am to use these talents He so openly and generously blessed me with. I was able to move people, getting them to enjoy themselves and surprisingly, I make them laugh too. HONESTLY, I'M NOT A FUNNY PERSON.


I'm still waiting for the upload of the wedding photographers of my other pictures which they so freely took of me being the host. Our table is always visited by paparazzi being it the table where the wedding couple's close friends are. The above picture is about the only picture I have of myself. Sad for a camwhore like me.

I really enjoyed being with lovely people who motivates me and allows me to flourish in what I'm good at doing. It's the constant openness and acceptance of each other that allows the healthy movement of growth.

Moving away from the weekend, I'm psyche about moving to the new office building! We are moving on Wednesday officially. Yet all of us have done our packings accordingly already. So it's as good as us moving tomorrow! Hehe I'm kinda excited but of course, the change in my position is also one thing to take note. It will demand more of my time and such. In any case, I hope that everything will be smooth sailing.

Jia you!

Loves,
MJ



No comments:

Post a Comment