Insta-Stories

Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Video Updates

Alright, my voice was really gone here but nevertheless just to share the good times :)



This is at Daranak falls where we went to for a weekend trip during the 10 days holiday I had in Philippines. Will upload the videos taken at Intramorus in a few days, and perhaps during my Batam trip too. Suddenly love and appreciate YouTube. Hmmm

Okay anyway, today I just posted a video on my youtube channel my cousin, Michael's keyboarding stuff.
I'm amazed because he's didn't know how to play the keyboard before this. And in one day, he was able to start on Let It Be, and then Parting Times, followed by the wedding entrance song? Idk what is that called. But in any case, there's really beauty in music despite me not knowing it, I thank God i'm still able to appreciate it :)

Indeed, God gives people different talents accordingly :)

So now, Michael can play guitar (lead / base), basic drums, and now keyboard. Now it to get him to be exposed and sharpen this gift.




Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment