Insta-Stories

Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Education

I've a lot of mind in education at the moment. My thoughts go out to empower myself via education. I am very interested to enter a degree program in a double major in marketing and pyschology. However, i feel that it's not the time yet as i'm sending my cousins to polytechnic first.

My yet another recent pay increase will not suffice for a $40, 000 loan, and besides i don't not wish to even borrow $40, 000 unnecessarily. Realistically, my goal is to send my very close-knitted cousins to school in the April 2012 intake. They're here now sending applications, and it's one of my milestones in life to have brought them here, with my grandfather. It's a beautiful to reach a step in the ladder of accomplishment, in fulfilling of my promises to granny. However, it's not done yet. They've yet to be accepted in the polytechnics and to enrol proper.

They will have to return back to Philippines again in the coming month, spend their Christmas there and then come back here by February. It may seem a lot of expenses, but really, I'm a testimony on how God really provides. He continues to sustain me, and surprisingly, i'm still even able to have my personal expenses on track. Thank God!

I've also reached a milestone in my career front. I hope that our move to the new place will invigorate my mind and spark my focus on my sales function being transferred to the sales dept for media and entertainment division. I'm appointed now as the Adobe product champ... err like a product line manager (though of course, i'm not in managerial position). My jobs is to ensure the quota quarterly and achieve the minimum annual quota set by Adobe. I'm excited! Anyway, going back on education....

It is still important no matter how much the amount. Yet, another calling for a different type of education resounds loud lately. I stumbled upon this course; Diploma in Faith Formation.


I been slowly but steadily learning more and more about the faith, and indeed, i get thirsty each time i immerse myself in the faith. It's a different route altogether. I am discerning on this, and I've till end of Nov to enrol. What shall i do?

I look forward to your continuous support dear friends. And the final support I hope to gain is our Parish Priest's recommendation, as it is required for the application. 

Hmmm, discernment in progress for now.

Much Love,
MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment