Insta-Stories

Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

WEDDINGS, WEDDINGS, WEDDINGS

One of my recent pics at my friends' wedding. 
My first time as wedding emcee :)

Ever since I had the change in position and work nature, I found it harder to breathe each day.
It's a good problem, seeing how much enquiries and sales I been able to do, THANK GOD. Apart from that, there's never a quiet time for me at work. From the early morning of my arrival at work, to the very end of the day that extends to 7pm or 8pm at night, I still find myself filled up to the brim.

The only thing that comforts me is the divinity of the day. It is also when I'm able to just stop everything I'm supposed to be doing, let go and not be so much of a perfectionist by doing everyday in ONE day. I always have this divine grace I always thankfully receive that gives me comfort and push each time I feel weary and down due to tiredness.

There are many things I love to forward to God of my gratefulness, but it can never be enough. It's like the thank-you notes will just pile up and I will still have a lot of thanking.

Lately, I realize that it's been long since I praised Him. It's been long since I entered a sabbath. And it's been long since I longed for nothing except Him. I don't know how long this spiritual dry spell will last but in any case, I continue to trust in Him. And so should anyone too.

Recently at a talk by Frankie Yee, I learned that faith and trust are two different things. He said that faith can vary through circumstances, but trust remains the same (or so it should be). It's the trust that matters which goes a long way in instilling in us the wonderful things that the love of God can bring. (Ahhh... Just lovely)

Anyway, my weekends lately have been something I truly look forward to. That is of course because I get to do a teeny-bit of what I need to do, spend time with my family, and friends. Lately, like last week, I spent Friday and Sunday with my church friends planning the entertainment of our friend, Eldrid and Ninik's wedding. I'm the official organizer for their wedding. (So honoured! Now, I've to find another pink dress. Hehe another excuse to shop!)

The not-yet-ready pre-nup pics of E&N


Jasmine and Neil's wedding was just awesome. I felt so emotional for them, I was moved to tears of joy watching them be joined as one. I was their 'unofficial' coordinator for their Holy Matrimony. I didn't really get a full view of their wedding as they take their vow because I was manning the entrance for late-comers etc. But it was a good practice for me as bridal entourage took the queue from me when they are going to march in, and the running of the wedding is now rather familiar for me. Jasmine and Neil's wedding has equipped me with what i need to know about wedding masses. (Here are some nice photographs of the wedding by Yeow Ming, Blessed-i Photography)




Weddings weddings weddings... next will be my galfriend, Jar's engagement on Feb 12, 2012. Time is soo fast. We're all excited for my gal. We never thought that it would be this soon. I was suppose to be helping to plan but due to my work demand and the other weddings coming up, I'm taking the very back seat. She's rather understanding because this is just her engagement. But soon in November, if I don't start helping, she'll be killing me soon after. Hehe :)


EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment