Insta-Stories

Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Little Things Go A Long Way With Me

Source: www.kikki-k.com

Being a girl, it's typical to be hearing the term, "it's the small thing that matters", "a little goes a long way" and so forth. (However, of course I'm not fully claiming that only women think of these.)

Personally, I really am a sucker for the small things that a guy can do. I'm very observant, even to the fault that I notice the small details that either makes or break a man in my eyes. However, learning more I let a man be a man and accept that they're really just not going to think like us girls. The only way we can get a man do what we want is to be firm and tell them exactly what we want. Instead of beating about the bush, and getting nowhere but to frustration, we women need to be sure of what we need and want.

I'm not one to say about telling exactly what I want at the moment as I'm in my deciding phase. I know what I desire and who is it, so far I'm enjoying the currents of lovely feeling I'm feeling now.

Euphoric. Exotic. Wow.

To me, small things do matter... Tremendously. It's like the image I selected as feature image, the formation of romance can be compared to that of a puzzle. Each pieces created and moulded by the man and the woman, it is meant to fit to form a healthy loving heart. Otherwise, that means that if the pieces doesn't fit, either the puzzle piece isn't meant for that part we are trying to fit it in, or it may even be that the puzzle pieces that we are trying to fit doesn't belong to that particular puzzle at all.

There are many things to take as a reason for why relationship doesn't work, but I'm not to use any to give me the reason to give up on love.

I'm not in love now, but I'm close.


And each day, I look forward to you.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment