Insta-Stories

Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Power of Eyes

"The Eye is the Window of the Soul."

We have been told far too much times. I understood its power today.
It's been a long time I maintained an eye contact with anyone.

Eye contact that didn't invoke unwanted vibes, but more to make a concrete assurance that indeed there is something within. I'm more than sure that he is aware of what he was doing. And upon the realization of what he does, I could feel my face burns and heart smiles.

I also believed now of John 15:7 
"If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you."
I am happy at the events of my life at the moment. And although it is nothing like I've experienced before, I am taking this as a start of a new path to loving. This may not be the one I'm settling for life, but it gives me a new perspective on why patience is a virtue and why love is simple.

Source: www.directdaniel.blogspot.com

It's a beautiful feeling to be able to look into the eyes of another person comfortably, and not afraid of seeing something within that is undesirable.

This is our eyes agreeing.
Source: www.eyedoctor.homestead.com/BodyLanguage.html

No, I'm not in love. Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment