Insta-Stories

Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Tell Him?

Celine Dion & Barbara Streisand - Tell Him
Album : Let's Talk About Love

I been switching between Celine and Barbara.

I can't let him pass me by, but somehow, I'm struggling to keep this overwhelming and overflowing emotions. I'm committing it all now to divine intervention. I never really felt this way before. It's like something different a way towards this path I seem to be taking. It's something to really think about when the reward is proportional to the effort required, and the effort is proportional to the worth of the reward I can feel to come if I let my feelings show, if just a little bit, I let someone in.

Lately, I've been very careful.

I want to get it right already. No more fooling around, no more games and puppy loves. Maybe indeed, as to what Best and my other girls say, just "Tell Him".

No comments:

Post a Comment