Insta-Stories

Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Work and Church

1. Work

It's been so far one of the major focus I've in my recent months and days. The dedication I been pouring out has seen tremendous approval, compliments and thumbs up from the management. My colleagues, mainly the sales team, sees my pushes not as threats and indication of pride but I know that they try their best to accept my instructions and what I need of them.

I'm not 'qualified' to be authoritative, yet I move freely with management's blessings, to initiate and to ensure the job they asks me to carry out is met. I can never be more thankful at the cooperation of my colleagues.

Recently, I've taken up a new challenge from late March, and I'm put to probation for a month till last Friday, 29th April, on my performance.

I've hit my quota (4x of my salary) Yes I took up sales - Training sales to be precise. And just two days back, I took a independent move to sell hardware and services.

I must be going mad, I thought to myself, off to do sales while I am in charge of marketing for Autodesk, Adobe, other various parters' products, and not to omit, I am fully in charge now of ALL marketing events (except principal's event). Yes, even Microsoft which was initially run well in an iron fist by my asst manager. She has now moved on to another part of work for the company.

As of I am still in charge of marketing collaterals, sales and marketing return of investment measurements, handling the follow ups of customer satisfaction survey, creation of new leads and now because I'm doing training sales, I'm getting webbed in the planning of the company's training centre.

All these I'm able to do, and manage to finish up my day with a smile, I believe is because I have given the works of my hand in His honor.

2. Church

Most times, one will find me in church most days in the week. And I thank God that I can manage to give time amidst my work demands. As of I am serving in the Charismatic Prayer grp (CPC) that meets every Tuesday at the chapel, Parish Renewal Experience (PRE) committee that have ensure that Thursdays are made for it's meeting, round ups and such, IGNITE Youth Grp that meets every Saturday, Intercession for Community by the CPC on Sundays after mass.

Most times I commit on weekdays but find it hard to commit on weekends except for at least twice a month, because mum works part time now. So I've to babysit. It's beautiful to be in His midst and serving Him through being a steward to His people.

I thank God for the many blessings He has bestowed upon me. And for the many more to be received. (Amen)

Have a goodnight, thank you for reading.
God bless.


~ Posted by MJ thru BlogPress by iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment