Insta-Stories

Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

First time since uncountable weeks!

Finally met Bestie!







We've been weaving in and out of shoe shops. I kind of lost my mojo for shoes at the moment. It's all beautiful but my eyes are for other things at the moment - like bags and tops!

My eyes are not only on bibles if you must know. Hehe

Being a girl, i still have my vanity notions. But of course, it ain't so bad as before :)

I'm seating at Charles and Keith, Tampines, writing this not at all interested with whatever shoes there are on shelf. Maybe I just don't feel well.

I need to rest more. Been overworking. I need a holiday soon. Hopefully boyfriend is still a one after standing him up last Thursday and not talking to him for days.

Being knowing him to be the leading man, it should be fine between us. In all context, I'm not really bothered - if it works out it works out but I need the holiday soon!

And I can't wait till Phuket in June... A pre-holiday Holiday must be done soon. Too bad Bestie can't come.

Oh well. Ciaos for now!

~ Posted by MJ thru BlogPress by iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment