Insta-Stories

Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter Season!

Many times we find ourselves separated from our Lord in the midst of our daily lives. The following is a prayer you may pronounce when you feel that you need to connect yourself with God in every part of your days.

God bless!

---

Dear Holy Spirit, my God pls come to my assistance in this Daily Journey toward eternity.

Let me see earthly pleasures according to their true values, without expecting too much from them.

Forgive me when my mind wanders in prayers and grant me interior strength to avoid unneccessary distractions.
Showme how to recollect my thoughts and control my senses, and let me forget worldly things when I am united with You in prayer.

Whatever leads me away from You is worthless and dangerous.
You are my greatest treasure. In all my activities I desire to be aware of Your nearness, so that I may live my earthly life in union with You.

Amen


~ Posted by MJ thru BlogPress by iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment