Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Love

If a person wants to be in your life, they'll make all the effort to do it.

Not simple.

Honestly, even if I want to prioritize my relationship to seek the right to be a priority, I can't seem to do so.

It's either he's not free, or I'm not.
It gets ugly when we both know it, and I get stuck thinking if we'll work. While feeling so, as a man with a stronger and better experience, he don't find that it's something we should completely focus on.

As long as we're in the heart.
But i'm having a problem with that.

I want him, God knows. And I know he does too. But faith comes to question when I think of our feasibility.

Just the other day, I read a sign on my current relationship:

'Its the unknown that tests our faith. It's when we are not sure where the direction is heading to that we call upon our faith to sustain us'

That's how it's like, I'd I can deliver the right words correctly. Hmm

I've tried to bid goodbye, but he seems to show how he can see it coming because he doesn't have the time for me, and yet he gives solutions. I've grateful to have him, but maybe our time is not now?

I question.

But as much as I want to dive to so much thoughts about him, I find that I myself have to really give the time that I commit to give him.

Give and take theory.

Still not simple.

Discernment continues....


~ Posted by MJ thru BlogPress by iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment