Insta-Stories

Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Woman of God

Plans for a writing portal is starting soon, and I'm ecstatic! It's going to be a marvelous theme and I've got perfect writers on alert when it kickstarts.

I can't wait, but patience is a virtue.

The website should be coming soon, I just need to book 'The Webmaster' to aid me in the site. I hardly have the time proper to set up my own site, plus it's been awhile (since I did my own site).

I can edit and alter a site dramatically given my time now but not create it from nothing.

It will be beautiful. I'm excited! Ahhh!

Ok well diverting from the madness, I am pretty mad myself too. I'm dying missing my siblings, but I'm getting the rest and good time alone I need that my family is away to Malaysia till Tuesday.

So at least I've time to formulate ideas and be exciting about something.

Work starts again tomorrow but I bet it'll feel like a Friday so oh well. At least in done with corporate item designs that Management has been chasing me for.

My life is beautiful, I can't really complain. And I thank God for it, how He freed me from the things that I thought was essential part of life and love.

I feel free and free enough to not be tied down to anything. I can demand what I need and want without having the worry to be judged and be shunned away due to lack of understanding.

Ok I'm rambling, I'm sleepy and I need to go now.

{I miss you, honey. I hope to see you soon}





~ Posted by MJ thru BlogPress by iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment