Insta-Stories

Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Breaking the right way

There's never the right time, way nor motivation to end a relationship. Period.

Whether or not it's the right way, time, motivation, but a break is eminent when both couple won't and can't compromise mutually. Yes, there's major attraction, euphoria of love and desire, but building bonds to marriage consists more than that. Compromise becomes the key role into creating a solid base of foundation in a serious relationship. Of course, that's not all there is.

Compromise extends to more meaning than just its surface.

Also, it's curious to think that there might not be anything to break in the first place if a couple has not enough commonalities nor base foundation on each other, because a relationship doesn't really mean label, it's the connection or the bond that binds the couple to be in a relationship. It's the public acknowledgement of that 'label' by the couple that grants them to be an official item in the eyes of family, friends, and others. So without the bond in the first place, logically speaking there's no relationship shared between the couple that ties either one to each other strong enough for either one to feel bad if either one sees other people.

Verbal break up in this context just becomes what people do the 'it's over' lines followed by explanations, as form of formalization.

{Ok I hope you're not lost}

I'm trying to explain that I am on the verge of not continuing the relationship with my boyfriend. And it took me this long to realize that no marriage proposal, thoughts or aim mutually discussed will ever be more important that His Voice in my heart telling me to let this one pass.

For divine reasons, I'm in the final stage of discernment with regards to my current beau. Despite how wonderful, how awesome, how solid and stable he is and has on my future, I guess I'm going to have to let this fall through.

I have the courage to do this despite my inclination to him because this time I know I'm breaking up with him the right way.

As I end this, I want to share one of my favorite quotes from the bible I so loved since young;

"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." Matthew 6:33

~ Posted by MJ thru BlogPress by iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment