Insta-Stories

Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Mispronounciation

This happened last weekend while I was home baby sitting. Btw this is my dearest and beloved brother. Oh how I love him.




So the ice cream man rang the bell downstairs as he hope to ignite craving of the children and adults alike for his wares.

Knowing my siblings will want to have ice cream that night I ready myself that they will request. True enough Zak did saying, "I want ice cream" and when asked to define the flavor he wants, we (Ana and I) bursts out laughing...

Zak: I want NIPPLE

*Laughs madly* Zak looked at us in wonder. So I continued in hopes to get his pronunciation right.

Me: Zak, say RIPPLES

Zak: NIPPLES

*Continues till he got fed up of repeating*

Cute kid :)) But a messy eater *.*




~ Posted by MJ thru BlogPress by iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment