Insta-Stories

Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Grandmother dear

There's someone I truly missed
One I hold in my heart so dear
It hurts still when I think about it
That she has gone far away

I wish I could have been there
Said goodbye to all things for her
But I never did
And so now it's due too late

I never thought she'd leave so soon
I thought she'd be with grandpa to walk me down the aisle
Yet as I see it will only be grandpa
For she has gone only to watch me from up above

When I see little children holding hands of their grandmum
I reminisce about her
I wish I could turn back time
But I sure know I can't

The only thing left to do is continue to love her
And through that love I will do her proud
Apart from the Lord, she's the source of my motivation
She's the only mother's love I could truly adore

Happy Birthday & Mother's Month Mrs Elvira Hovita Bautista.

Forever I love you, and I wait only to see you once again.

Because of you and the Lord, I don't fear death. I can take it anytime just to see you once again. But alas, I've work here left to do.





~ Posted by MJ thru BlogPress by iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment