Insta-Stories

Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I love you

I miss saying this to a man and actually mean it.

Nope, my boyfriend haven't won these words from me. It's not easy for me to say it if I don't feel it. I mean I do love him, and people, but there's a huge difference in how people say it.

Some people fake it so well they believe they're in love. And others fake they're not in love, till they themselves put huge blockage in how their relationship could have blossom.

Tragedy.

Just like Bones' Dr Brennan & Agent Booth, or even NCIS's Ziva & Tony.

Lol ok I sooo love these characters. Romance could never be so intense compared to them.

Ok diverting back to 'I Love You'.

There were times that maybe my definition of love differs greatly from my boyfriend. That's when trouble comes.

Two people in a relationship can be bipolar different. But if their definition and perspective to love matches, well, to heck with the world.

Soulmates? Hmm maybe. But there's a part of me that still believes what I always believe that soulmates do exist, it's not fairy tale, but it will take everything of the couple - sorrows, love, heartaches, bond etc, dig up wounds and cover it up with salt, in order for soulmates to really find each other. Not easy.

Even I gives up easily. So what then?
I don't know, for now, the Lord sustains me.

I love Him alone, till comes the time that He takes my hand and led me to my prince.

For humans can never love unconditionally, only through the love of God will love be possible. Therefore, a man and a woman's common love should and only be God. (Amen)




~ Posted by MJ thru BlogPress by iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment