Insta-Stories

Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Beginner's Luck or Flare

It sometimes hard to measure which is the case for me in the current task I'm set. So far I've received $200 worth incentive in cash for deals that I've sealed. And tomorrow is a new day as I look forward to another deal to close.

I then realize somehow that more is to come. Today I've already experienced a minor glitch regarding delivery of hardware goods and service under maintenance contracts.

There's two difficult persons that I'm really hoping I can understand and keep my respect for that creates obstacles. But that's the challenge! Now I see it. My life doing sales in the company should not be all smooth and candy floss. It must have spice in the form of 'spicy' people that makes me intimidated or possess the characters I question.

They are good people no doubt because they don't add on to the two blacklisted people in the company. Sometimes, I try my best to be neutral, despite hearing things, I try to keep an open mind.

Cautious yes, but not with angst anymore. Thank Goodness, they found me not their match do step on. My work standards is still awesome, thank God for blessing me an awesome mind and management skill. Despite being tough on my colleague, I know I make amends proper and they don't view my toughness on them personally. Which makes them more awesome colleagues.

Praise God. I'm never able to stop praising Him. There's so much lately that He's done for me. Deals after deals after deals I close so easily.

I've hit my 4x(of my monthly salary) quota, hitting onto 5x. And Now it's barely the end of the week but I've only another thousand or so to reach my 4x quota. I'm amazed.

This is God's way of affirming me that I made a good choice. (Amen)


~ Posted by MJ thru BlogPress by iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment