Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

A kiss ain't jus a kiss

I smiled to sleep and I woke up smiling.

That's what his lips did to me.

Ok, as I type this and I recount about us, I smile more.

{what the heaven is wrong with me?}

It's a simple, light but wonderful, innocent kiss. It's simplicity is simply lovely.

Oh yes, I brought honey to one of my favorites. A tower overlooking the whole city at bugis ;)

Ahhh!

What I'm amazed was the level of comfort I have with him.

Usually, i'll be squirmish and felt uncomfy of closeness. He's a gentleman, period.

{and it's about time I gauge my comfort level with him. Bestie thinks that he's the slowest advancing boyfie I had - but we both like it. hehe}

There's no rush and pressure at all, besides, with our plans already almost in store, we can choose to take our time. We have all the time together to enjoy each others' company :)

For now, this hearty and simple innocent of a kiss will do.

{I want more of this, jus this type of nice light kissing}


~ Posted by MJ thru BlogPress by iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment