Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lord's Second Coming

I just came from a movie with Azmi, No Strings Attached, and we walked home from eHub.

{Will give a short review on the movie in the next posts to come}

Anyway, as we walked back to my place, and he was busy texting his girl friend, words and tune just entered my head and it started with -

"The whole world will bow down before you, as you walk with us again.

The while earth will pay homage to you O my King"

And then I continued, having the tune and the words overflowing continuously till I actually completed a song - a ballad on the Lord's Second Coming.

I could see it being played this year's advent.

The lyrics are as follows:

The whole world will bow down before you
As you walk with us again
The whole earth will pay homage to you O my King
Up ahead they will see a bright light in their midst

So come O our King
Walk amongst us we pray
As you come let us see your face
Once again

Fill us with your presence,
Empower us all

The whole world will bow down before you
As you walk with us again
The whole earth will pay homage to you O my King
Up ahead they will see a white light in their midst

O Lord please forgive our trespasses we pray
Shine on us your light once again

Fill us with your presence,
Empower us all

For the world will bow down before you as you come
Teach us, lead us
Remain... With us
Lord forgive us our sins

For the world will bow down before you as you come
Teach us, lead us
Remain... With us
Lord please forgive us our sins

End of Song.

I'm proud of it, should show it to my musician friends and they can pair it with their instruments.

I'm really happy that God blesses me with talents for words and be an instrument for him.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment