Insta-Stories

Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Meatless & Weird Stuff





I went meat-less today, and might continue tomorrow too.

We'll see what happens :)

So I was thinking I might actually finally donate blood. Got kinda excited when I saw this poster:




So let's see, I might actually do it.

---

I'm very weirded out lately actually, i'm beginning to think that I have 'Marry Me' post-its on my forehead, or something.

Ok I'm not complaining, it's a huge compliment to have stable, nice men gauging that I'm a good woman to marry, and it's exciting, whisking me to a new level of adventure, but maybe, just maybe, I need to talk with myself how these things will be on me in a long run.

---

Bestie says I've to think properly, and actually make the effort to size them up and so I can see if I can 'consider to consider' proposals.

{Like I don't know that}

Maybe I'm just held up by things that I don't show much interest.

I just need time to get back to my original perspectives.

For now, I'm going to smile and play coy like I always do. And, play stupid to all matters as these.

I don't know why I can't take these things seriously. Tho deep down I may know the root to these.

Maybe, its cos I been in immature relationships that leads nowhere near solid prospects of marriage. And of course, I guess it might be just me too.

---

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment