Insta-Stories

Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Birthday Bloated

Happy birthday to my dears father and cousin, Azmi.












After work I met up with them at East Coast Food Village.






It was a chore looking for seats that would fit 8 Adults, 2 Teens and 1 Child.

And to all who've been there, you would know how difficult it is to get a proper seat. But thank God we got a big ans comfortable place to sit at.

Initial plan would have been at Swissotel or at our new family favorite restaurant at Downtown East, Magic Wok. But cos Father's mum and siblings came so we have to "spend less".

It was fun tho. We spend so much on food, but thank God nothing was wasted.






{too much food}








{but more to come}







The food was awesome nevertheless. I guess this was one of the best place to have birthday dinner cos it's cheap but wonderful. Thank God for His great providence.

--

Azmi and I stole some time to ourselves, but ended up at Mana Mana area and it kinda whipped up some memories but the good thing was that I wasn't affected.

It was good memory.

--

Anyway, back to the celebration. I'm seated here after eating Prima Deli's cookies and cream cake that Aunt chose. It was nice!

--

Tomorrow I will be going out with Azmi and spend some cousin times after a long time. We have a lot of things to catch up on!

So tomorrow's movie time! :-)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment