Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

First Wknd of the New Year

It's Friday night!

People like me will be out partying on premium invites to one of the hottest clubs around, sipping free drinks, heading to the dance floor and be the life of the party. And then meeting other people who also fly in the same flock just having fun, passing the night away.

Even the transport back home is taken care of. Safely, and clean. No dirty business because you know you can pay whoever and whatever just to make sure you're safe home.

Yeah, but that was half a decade ago.

Now, in short my Friday has become more meaningful over the years :)

And also, it means I'm not well off (brat) anymore, nor fly with the 'cool' and 'live for the moment' people anymore. Which then becomes either a gain or a loss - to me a loss is a gain - subjected to your own mindset.

I don't fit with them anymore, the ladies who spend their life on parties, and men who's just living it out for the moment.

I think I outgrew the whole idea of being a party animal but that doesn't go to say that I don't have fun anymore.

Of course, I also cut down being in the limelight, what with me being off dance for quite a bit. Usually, what makes me the life of the party is that I become the only girl who can battle and win, even getting free drinks as a form of applause from the ones I bit.

Well well, bidding adieu to that party memory now.

I have my own party ways as it is. Not so frivolous, yet not so rigid either :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment