Insta-Stories

Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Back to work

So I took leave from 23 Dec to 4 Jan, to spend Christmas and New Year away from office.

I wanted to travel out to some undecided destination, have an adventure, maybe meet someone interesting and stay interestedly distracted for some time.

But two group of people interfere, and One Divine Will told me I shouldn't go out of the country. So I listened and I stayed, and eventually as I looked back, it was really for the best.

I got to spend time with my siblings, bestfriend, cousins and of course take a rain check on everything I need to do to better my financial securities and personal relationships.

It was only my second day at work, and I was already looking forward to the weekend. Honestly, work felt like an ocean these past days as I keep swimming and the land in the horizon is still rather far.

However, as the day ends I know that I've only left one more day to bid adieu to my frivolous lifestyle and holiday feeling. It's about time I straighten up and get to work as the second week of the new year enters.

Thank God for the Divine assistance he's been giving me because despite my distracted and holiday mood still majorly present, I still manage to ascertain my job well done with my boss giving positive feedbacks at my supposed second-standard works :)

I badly want the Marketing Supervisor title already, and a pay raise because I cannot be left stagnant in my current pay and title when I know I deserve an acceleration.

Employee appraisal has been held, and I await good news by end of this month.

Pray and wish me well.

God bless!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment