Insta-Stories

Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Delayed updates

OMG!

It has been a full week since i actually posted something.
And there are a lot that has happened in the matter of lifestyle and also, the love department i must say.

So since my last post, the following Monday was actually where i spent some time with Thomas.
It was just heartbreaking at first because we enjoyed the day, but we both know that the relationship is over.
For some reason, it kind of awakened more complicated stuff.
At that point i felt really uncertain and sad about the whole situation, but after a day or two since that Monday, i came to terms with the reality.
The arguments we had post that day of spending time, made me more attuned to the reality that i will never get through to me, and he would never come through in time.

So by Wednesday, i guess i put out the white flag and i really want to just give up.
Honestly, days before, i still wished that he would come to his senses and not come up with anymore excuses.
But it didn't come. Until that one fine day on Thursday.

I was both glad and still skeptical.
But despite that, i believed him.
I really felt his sincerity and i guess he came through just in time.
We had dinner and a little bit of shopping for his family's presents, as he's going back to sri lanka for christmas.
More or less that day, we were sure about getting back - but of course, not yet.
We both know that jumping into a relationship will not be wise really.

I guess we will take this break as a rebuilding phase.
Skeptical as i am, i need to believe that he is sincere about the changes he promised.
If he could show me a better us, i'd promise him myself.
However, as it is there are still a lot of work, a lot of thinking and a lot to do to fix us.
A lot of damages has been done and nevertheless we can't run away from that.

All we know is that there is still love and the dreams we have made together.

So anyway, here are the party updates for the 2 weeks :)


1. Butterfactory Anniversary night

*Chenelle, singer of chart topper hit "I fell in love with the DJ" came to celebrate Butterfact's anniversary.
Along with Australian rapper, Lowkee, who i kinda got to know.
He asked me to chill with him over at the Corpthorne Hotel, but i gave it a pass.
I just can't see myself really going so i chilled with Dinnish, Naq's good friend, instead.
That wednesday/thursday, i didn't sleep can! But i still managed to head to school. LOL
Talk about being hardcore, thanks to Papa who told me, more like DEMANDED, to go to school.


Butterfactory Anni

2.Obar/Arena Night with 5 groups = SELF SPLITTING
*going to need to remind myself not to go with more than 2 groups.*

It was hell fun but really confusing, and also crazy! LOL
So i split myself for 2 grp in Obar, 2 grp in Arena, 1 grp in between!

Group 1 - Naqiah and Billy
Group 2 - Eshani, Ranmali and bf, Tharsan, Vedika
Group 3 - Kumares and his guy friends
Group 4 - Jasvin and her ladies
Group 5 - Jan, Rajen, Thanya

Btw here are some of the pictures :)


ArenaObar

It was eventually quite fun, flying around two different area of clubs...!
Lol i just realized that me, naq and billy wasted $6 worth of cab for a 7mins walk! Damn.
Thanks Jan and grp for showing me the way :)

Saturday, hit DXO but it was darn boring.
Really BORING.
i had to start the dancefloor with a then stranger, Arlene, who got her own beats.
Asked her to the dancefloor and dance ;) 
Give or take 5 mins, then only groups of people who came to join! But thank goodness my move was helpful. Heh.

So anyway, this week will be sober and nice for me though, cos it's Christmas week!
And i intend to keep sober and clean off alcohol :))

Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment