Insta-Stories

Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

The only way to love

The only way there is to love is to give. Not just the material things you offer to your loved ones but also the basic neccesities such as kindness and warmth. Top it up with affection and loyalty, and you get a nice gift.

In fact, nicer than the nicely wrapped Chanel or Gucci you've been wanting for all year.

We tend to forget how the spirit of Christmas really came about.

I almost did really, not until I read an email sent to me by Shenuka, a friend who I feel is a strong believer of the Lord, reminding her recepients not to forget the real value of Christmas.

We should commemorate the coming day as the holy birth day of the Lord Jesus Christ. You may not be a Christian but I'm sure you are not deaf and numb about the knowledge that he lay down his life for us human because of love.

Therefore, to try my best to remind myself about the true meaning of Christmas, I will lead my Christmas eve and day with much warmth and affection.
I'm not going to pretend to act Godly whatsoever, but I will try my best to be a better person, and hope that this habit will stay on for a long time:)

Let's have faith and trust in ourselves to do good deeds.
I will have faith and so should you all.

God Bless

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment