Insta-Stories

Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's not over

It's over.

I've cried.
It was hard tears, i feel as if my heart will pop out.
Hard tears that made me feel as if id stop breathing.
There was a pull at my heart while i cried that seems as if every gasps of air was my last.

It was hot tears.
Angry, disappointment, regrets and more.
I detest the feeling.
I dislike feelings... Never really liked it.

I'd rather really be heartless so i won't feel anything.
I'd rather be alone so i won't get hurt.
Well, i guess now i can live that.
Yes, now i'm going to lead life lone.

Which will be good i hope for now.
So i can focus on the many things i should be doing.
To study well and do whatever.
Oh damn i'm tearing again...

Guess i really didn't need help from bestie to remind me to make sure i
feel fucked up now rather than 2 months later.
I just cannot understand how everything ended like that.
But i guess, unknowingly we shared THE last hug goodbye.

So be it i guess.
Goodnight.

P.S. I cant type anymore, im blinded.

No comments:

Post a Comment