Insta-Stories

Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Issue about blog name

Okay... here lies Jeanath 7 August 2007 to 18 November 2009.

As for now, i'm not really ready to part with this blog yet.
But i will, very soon after i come back from my scheduled trip out of town.
Yes, i've to leave for awhile, as for the time being, i just cannot fathom handling all the hatred i'm feeling.
I need to breathe and so that's what i've got to do.
I want to release my hatred and anger at whatever he said, and come to terms that this is for good.
I don't need to be angry and disappointed for months only to realize i still want him.
I'd have to learn to stop loving him, and he'll do a jolly good well i'm sure.

Besides, i'm not his fit.
And in this case, neither is he my fit.

I don't know how long id be gone, i've scheduled a 4-5 day hiatus, but it might be gone longer.
When i'm back i'd be well synchronize in living my life to the newest perspective i can muster.
As to better put it, the separation is for good, and i want nothing to have to do with the other party.

I guess he's right when he said we can never be friends, as we were only made as lovers.
And so it's true.
I don't even want to see him, nor speak to him anymore.
I want to thank everyone for their sympathies and the comforting words of "i'm here for you".
I'll be better in time.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment