Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Blog Anew

This is a new blog to cater to my singlehood after jeanath of 2 yrs 3 months.
Due to it (jeanath) being a mixed name of both me and my ex bf, shenath, i decided it
would only be good having a separate blog account now that we are not together.

The transition of friendship is still quite shaky.
I don't know how i can be friends with him, although i have liked the thought because really, we're just dying staying in the relationship.
However, the way words exploded that just got me in pain and every time i think of them, i just don't want to ever see or speak to him again.
He explained himself and we talked things out, but honestly, it ain't good enough for me.
There is a tinge of hate that i really need to release, and i have to do it.

Nevertheless, it's fine. I will need to get out of Singapore for a few days hiatus.
It will be fun and it will relax me i hope.
There are a lot to do at the rest house and also, there are some other towns to see at Malaysia.
The next posts will consist of the consolidated events i have attended or some social bonding of the late.

So welcome www.bookof-mj.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment