Insta-Stories

Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

my days

yesterday went to work for only 4 hours,
then waited for nurul,
after which, went swimming - 4.5 laps in total
got tired but still have to follow nurul to bugis and run errand for mum
it was nice spending time with nurul.
she sat there reading a book and watching do my laps of course.
haha then she was lecturing me about how wasted my nice abs used to be :(

well, doesn't matter i guess i do want to get it back and i will, definitely.
lets see... :D

today went to work again, only for 5 hours.
then stayed there to do some studying and a little bit of research for the fyp selection i made.
wei ling got me to help brainstorm about a description for hawaiian pizza for the menu this festive season.

tomorrow im going to get my HP!!! Motorola Z8 VS Samsung L700
then help mum get the christmas eve party things done, im in charge of the cleaning.
i cannot wait to see the girls! :D
ohh and of course, my hp! :D

on Friday im working - HALF DAY,
on Saturday im working - HALF DAY,
on Sunday im working.... FULL SHIFT........
YAWNS


miss shenath really.

will be waiting for you hotstuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment